10138 Enchanted Oak Dr, Golden Oak
Golden Oak at WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort Home for Sale - Montecito exudes charm and sophistication with its exceptionally designed Spanish Revival architecture. This home is complete with a sweeping staircase at the entry, expansive owners suite, multi-purpose room and a study. Guests can enjoy Florida weather year round from a separate, second-floor guest suite with a private enchanting balcony that overlooks the pool and wetlands. The large gourmet kitchen, formal dining room and family room are wonderfully suited for entertaining. Enjoy privacy in your back yard with the inviting resort-style pool and spa and spacious outdoor living. Golden Oak is a residential resort community where families can live in the embrace of luxury, privacy and the magic of Disney. This gated community features distinctive neighborhoods, expansive natural preserves and inviting amenities—including access to Golden Oak’s private clubhouse, Summerhouse, with superb food offerings served in a casually elegant dining room, resort pool, and fitness center. In addition, residents have access to Club Life, including access to the Golden Oak Member Services team, park transportation, signature club events, theme park experiences, Extra Magic Hours and much, much, more. Also at Golden Oak is Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, which hosts an 18-hole Tranquilo golf course, full-service spa, meeting facilities, and superlative restaurants.
- MLS® #O5705768
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,001
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market345
- Address10138 Enchanted Oak Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Ph I Homeowners Association, Inc.
- CityGolden Oak
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Engineered Hardwood, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.