12324 Lakeshore Dr, Clermont
Lakefront custom gated estate home on the Clermont Chain of Lakes. Luxury living at its finest, with private boat dock and boat house on Lake Minnehaha. This high quality 6500sf, 5 bed/5 full bath and 2 half bath, home offers 8 car garage, nestled no 3.4 acres of meticulously maintained grounds. This gated property built in 2007 and is only 30 minutes from downtown Orlando and 15 minutes from Disney. With various amenities to the property which is zoned for equestrian and large oversized warehouse could be modified for barns. The boat house/dock are capable of accommodating sea planes. Current owner is an avid car collector and has capacity for 12 cars, main garages attached to home. Premium interior finishes with extensive mill work, Travertine marble flooring, gourmet kitchen, soaring ceilings, and custom lighting throughout. With a luxurious heated pool and spa, enclosed by an oversized screen enclosure, outdoor fireplaces and extensive entertainment spaces on the rear loggias.
- MLS® #O5704101
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,561
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Gas, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages8
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market373
- Address12324 Lakeshore Dr
- SubdivisionMinnehaha Terrace
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- ElementaryClermont Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Price Change History for 12324 Lakeshore Dr, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5704101)
|Price Reduced (from $2,699,900)||$2,450,000||$249,900 (9.26%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.