230 1st St, Ocoee
Updated: LAKEFRONT living and a country feel just minutes from downtown Winter Garden!! This beautiful 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom gem sits down a private road, on almost 3 acres, directly on Starke Lake. Ski, boat, paddle board, fish or just enjoy the stunning views from the gazebo. Swing under the majestic oak trees and enjoy sunsets to die for. This is a one of a kind property. It gets better…NO HOA, 50 year metal roof (2004), hen house, fruit trees, a grapevine, vegetable garden, irrigation system and workshop! This property has been with the same family for decades and has been taken care of with love. Like to entertain? The kitchen was totally upgraded in 2014 with stainless steel appliances, an island and plenty of cabinet space. It is GORGEOUS, especially the solid hardwood oak floors that run throughout the entire house. The large master bedroom, high ceilings and natural light from the many windows, gives this home an airy feel. Experience the breeze off of the lake as you sit on the screened lanai or relax in the hammock. Or boat across to the soon to completed new Ocoee Downtown area, with shopping and outdoor dining. So many beautiful features you need to see this property for yourself! Additional parcels * 17-22-28-0000-00070 * 17-22-28-0000-00071 * 17-22-28-0000-00022 * 17-22-28-0000-00-023. Could be split into 3 lakefront lots. Perfect for a builder.
- MLS® #O5701231
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,651
- Year Built1934
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingParking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Street Unpaved, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market340
- Address230 1st St
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34761
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryOcoee Elem
- MiddleOcoee Middle
- HighOcoee High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Winter Park
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 7:00pm EDT.