8260 Tivoli Dr, Orlando
Beautiful Lakefront two-story Townhouse overlooking Lake Serene with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large upstairs loft and an additional office or study. Sliding doors in both Living Room and Family Room open to a screened in patio with incredible views of the lake. The whole interior has been recently painted and carpet professionally cleaned. Low maintenance Engineered Hardwood flooring in Living, Dining & Family Rooms, Ceramic tiles in Dinette, Kitchen, Foyer, Bathrooms & Laundry room, and neutral Carpeting in all bedrooms. Spacious Kitchen has 42" upper cabinets and Corian Counter Top. Master Bedroom has His & Hers walk-in closets and a newly renovated Master Bath with dual marble top vanities, elegant ceramic tiles, a Roman-style tub, and separate shower and water closet. Newly renovated Jack & Jill Bathroom connects bedrooms 2 and 3. Both Master Bedroom and Loft have sliding doors leading to a covered balcony overlooking the pristine lake. There is a storage space underneath the stairs. Used as a vacation home, this townhouse is located in the highly desirable Vizcaya gated community with 24-hour staffed security and features Pool and cabana,Tennis court, Clubhouse and Fitness Center. Conveniently located near Disney World, Universal and Sea World, Interstate 4, Florida Turnpike and SR 528. Just minutes from the famous Restaurant Row and shops in Dr. Phillips. Enjoy the sunset and Disney fireworks from your private lakefront balcony. Very well-maintained, move-in condition and ready for the new homeowner.
- MLS® #O5572246
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,726
- Year Built2001
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market164
- Address8260 Tivoli Dr
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBay Meadows Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 8260 Tivoli Dr, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5572246)
|Price Reduced||$458,000||$11,000 (2.35%)|
|Price Reduced||$469,000||$5,000 (1.05%)|
|Price Increased (from $465,000)||$474,000||$9,000 (1.94%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2018 at 12:14pm EDT.