1360 Magnolia Ave, Winter Park
Fabulous location! Minutes to Downtown Winter Park and built on a 100’ wide lot. This custom built pool home with charming curb appeal has 4 bedrooms with 4 full baths, an office and two flex rooms for your family to enjoy. As you enter the foyer you will see trimmed arches leading to family room, dining room and formal living room with crown molding in all rooms of the house along with custom built bookcases in office and family room. The gourmet kitchen has 42” custom cabinets with slide out shelves, granite counter tops and back splash along with GE monogram built in refrigerator and double oven. The large master suite is located downstairs with french doors leading to pool area. The master bath has dual sinks, double head shower, large tub and pocket door from master suite with dressing mirror. New architectural shingle roof was installed in 2014. Some of the other extras added to this home are 3 zone A/C system, 2 - 50 gallon gas water heaters, Diamond Brite pool with polaris built in self cleaning system, residential concealed fire sprinkler system, double hung wood gas insulated Hurd windows, 6 foot concrete stucco wall around back of home and plenty of storage in the oversize garage and walk in attic. Call to set up a showing today.
- MLS® #O5571378
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Self Cleaning, Tile
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market145
- Address1360 Magnolia Ave
- AreaWinter Park
- SubdivisionLake Knowles Terrace Add 02
- CityWinter Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32789
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryDommerich Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 1360 Magnolia Ave, Winter Park, FL (MLS® #O5571378)
|Price Reduced (from $965,000)||$949,000||$16,000 (1.66%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 8:00am EDT.