10254 Summer Meadow Way, Orlando
Under Construction. GOLDEN OAK AT WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT HOME FOR SALE- Once Upon a Dream by Jones Clayton Construction is a Gardenside home that is sure to impress. Great room with soaring ceilings makes for a breathtaking entrance into the home with stunning views into nature preserves at the back. Owner’s suite with private entrance to a reflection pool, spacious outdoor living, walk-in wine cellar and detached guest suite. Modern architectural style with transitional elements creates a space that is both classic and contemporary with clean lines and timeless finishes. Price inclusive of $300,000 partial furniture package by Marc-Michaels Interior Design, Inc. Expected completion Winter 2018. FOUR SEASONS PRIVATE RESIDENCES ORLANDO- Nestled within the Golden Oak community and neighboring Four Seasons Resort Orlando is Four Seasons Private Residences Orlando. Homeowners enjoy private entry to the Resort and access to the same personalized services and extraordinary amenities that define Four Seasons. Four Seasons offers the ultimate lifestyle for residents which includes access to five fantastic pool and water experiences, Tranquilo Golf Club, tennis, spa, and opportunities to dine in the area’s most revered restaurants. Residential services are overseen by a Residence Manager and include a la carte offerings for in-residence dining, resort deliveries, in-resident spa treatments, personal laundry and dry cleaning, towel and bed linen services, assistance with private parties and more.
- MLS® #O5567715
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,389
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fiber Optics, Gas, Private, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market280
- Address10254 Summer Meadow Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionGolden Oak Phase 3
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic Ventilator, Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySand Lake Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeGolden Oak Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2018 at 11:00am EST.