7637 Blue Quail Ln, Orlando
The Monte Carlo features 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a study. A large kitchen offers both form and function with a large walk-in pantry, spacious island and a butler's pantry to service the dining room. The Owner's Suite is a secluded retreat to unwind featuring a sitting area and spa-like bath. The secondary bedroom has its own private bathroom with a spacious walk-in closet. A Jack and Jill bathroom adjoins the third and fourth bedrooms. Builder warranty! (Disclaimer: Some/All the photos are stock/renderings of the home.)
- MLS® #O5561996
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,074
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows
- Days on Market342
- Address7637 Blue Quail Ln
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, ENERGY STAR Qualified Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWindy Ridge Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeTaylor Morrison Realty Of Fl Inc
Price Change History for 7637 Blue Quail Ln, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5561996)
|Price Reduced||$825,000||$24,000 (2.83%)|
|Price Increased||$849,000||$4,000 (0.47%)|
|Price Increased||$845,000||$10,000 (1.20%)|
|Price Increased (from $830,000)||$835,000||$5,000 (0.60%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 11:15pm EST.