3541 Legacy Hills Ct, Longwood
**Click Tour Link for Matterport Walk-Through Video** The Enclave private sub-division boasts a Custom Dave Brewer home on a premier street inside the Tom Fazio golf course community ALAQUA LAKES. This one-of-a-kind luxury home has state-of-the-art LUMA exterior cameras and Ring® doorbell surveillance overlooking the 8th fairway of Legacy Club with lush manicured landscaping visible from inside through seamless glass walls and a perfectly complimented interior design. Stunning Travertine flooring, tray ceiling, layers of architectural details and enhancements, double sided fireplace, private office/library with custom built-ins, plus separate study/den with floor to ceiling cabinets is the ideal setup off secondary bedrooms for family and guests. The gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances is the heart of your family/gathering room where everyone comes together. Gather around to watch the big games, play some billiards or mix up your favorite drinks at full service bar in your bonus game room while the chef starts up the grill at your poolside summer kitchen. The oversize covered, screened lanai is certain to be a favorite place to entertain, swim or relax in the spa all the while enjoying your magnificent views and surroundings. We have only touched on the features of this truly pristine home. See yourself living in this home simply by calling today to schedule your viewing.
- MLS® #O5551032
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,591
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Gas, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Portico
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Other, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market564
- Address3541 Legacy Hills Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Lakes Ph 5b
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Price Change History for 3541 Legacy Hills Ct, Longwood, FL (MLS® #O5551032)
|Price Reduced||$1,499,000||$100,000 (6.25%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,700,000)||$1,599,000||$101,000 (5.94%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.