7603 Toscana Blvd, Orlando
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING LAKEFRONT HOME!!! Builder’s Display Model Home is now for sale fully upgraded.This three-story Mediterranean-inspired single family home overlooking beautiful Spring Lake. This previous MODEL house features: 6 suites (2 masters), ELEVATOR, modern quartz counter tops, porcelain tile, stainless steel appliances, 2 laundries (2nd and 3rd floor), Contemporary Stair Rails, Private Pool and Breathtaken views. This GATED, LUXURY LAKEFRONT COMMUNITY is located in the heart of DR PHILLIPS. Lakeside at Toscana is zoned for some of the top schools in Orlando. Nearby golf courses include Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Golf Club, Jack Nicklaus’ Golden Bear Club and Grand Cypress Golf & Resort, all playable year-round in Florida’s perfect weather. Orlando’s renowned world-class shopping areas The Mall at Millennia and Premium Outlets are all conveniently accessible within minutes from this outstanding community that features: Community Pool, gym & Clubhouse. Close to Universal and Disney Parks. Don't miss this opportunity to own a home in this extraordinary neighborhood just feet away from the famous restaurant row of Sand Lake Road and Universal Studio.
- MLS® #O5545319
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,276
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, In Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Zero Lot Line, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Balcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market403
- Address7603 Toscana Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 7603 Toscana Blvd, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5545319)
|Price Reduced||$999,000||$101,000 (9.18%)|
|Price Increased||$1,100,000||$100,000 (10.00%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,115,000)||$1,000,000||$115,000 (10.31%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 17th, 2018 at 12:45pm EST.