10361 Royal Cypress Way, Orlando
Do not wait to get it built. Save time and money over new construction with this BETTER THAN NEW house at luxurious GATED Royal Cypress community. The two-story foyer of this lovely home opens to the two-story living/dining room, creating a perfect space for family gatherings and entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen offers an extensive island, counter seating, plenty of counter top space and a roomy breakfast area. Large two-story family room; a first-floor master bedroom with tray ceiling, a lavish bath with dual vanities, separate shower and private water closet and an enormous walk-in closet. The laundry room and a half bath is conveniently located on the first floor.The second floor features 4 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths and a loft with views of the family room. Beautiful POND VIEW and a LARGE EXTENDED COVERED LANAI to enjoy the evenings
- MLS® #O5503944
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,761
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric, Gas, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market277
- Address10361 Royal Cypress Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRoyal Cypress Preserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Crown Molding, Furnished, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Cook Top Only, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBay Lake Elementary
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Central Fl
Price Change History for 10361 Royal Cypress Way, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5503944)
|Price Reduced||$850,000||$20,000 (2.30%)|
|Price Reduced (from $900,000)||$870,000||$30,000 (3.33%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2018 at 4:33am EST.