1767 Bridgewater Dr, Lake Mary
Beautiful gated Heathrow Woods estate with separate GUEST HOUSE on private corner lot, 1.7 acres. Featuring 5 bd/5 ba or 6 bd/5 ba. GUEST HOUSE faces the pool, it would be perfect for extended family, nanny or private office. For the CAR Collector there is an air cond 20 x 30 garage with 12 ft ceilings, completely finished, 110 outlet, lift capable, oversized garage door, insulated, alarm with motion detectors, cable and fan. Porte cochere for 2 cars side by side, or 4 cars, has fan, recessed light and outlets. Also Attached 3 car garage. Pool with two story enclosure. Gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, tile floors, travertine backsplash, convection oven, microwave/convection, island with triple granite and eat/in dining area over looking the pool. Family room with double French doors looking out to the pool, fireplace. Office space can be up or down. Master up with fireplace and large balcony overlooking the pool. Master bath recently remodeled with 1 1/4" OG edge granite. Laundry slot to downstairs. 3M sun control on windows. 2 COMPLETELY NEW UPSTAIRS bathrooms WITH granite. Up stairs Media/Bonus/Play room 26 x 16 with NEW Heirloom designer carpet by Mohawk, set up for surround sound. Home is VERY ENERGY Efficient with Owens Corning Foamular board insulation on outside walls. Ceiling, all interior walls and floor are insulated. This is a very versatile home, even the air cond garage is ready with little effort to become another living space. A custom Bob Stone home in a GATED GOLF COMMUNITY.
- MLS® #O5499612
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,268
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Fire Hydrant, Public Sewer, Street Lights, Generator Hookup
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Not all amenities included in HOA Fees, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Recreation Building, Security
- # of Garages5
- Garages5+ Car Garage
- ViewBalcony, Corner Lot, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInside, Other Water Feature, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Spa
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Detached In-Law Apt, Detached Workshop, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market234
- Address1767 Bridgewater Dr
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionHeathrow Woods Ph 2
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior In-Law Apt
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas Fireplace, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- Listing OfficeREALTY EXECUTIVES SEMINOLE
Price Change History for 1767 Bridgewater Dr, Lake Mary, FL (MLS® #O5499612)
|Price Reduced (from $1,115,000)||$1,095,000||$20,000 (1.79%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2017 at 1:48am EST.