319 Adrienne Dr, Apopka
This newly remodeled home is nestled in the trees of this centrally located and quiet neighborhood in Apopka. The home has a new roof, all new electrical wiring, new appliances and fresh paint inside and out. There are 2 carports, one in front of the home and another to the side. There is a newly screened in 18 x 8 back porch and 9 x 8 exterior storage closet attached at the back of the home. The yard is fenced in and the yard has great shade trees.
- MLS® #G5016523
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage978
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address319 Adrienne Dr
- SubdivisionBreezy Heights
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeMaximum Realty Investments
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.