2206 Wekiva Village Ln, Apopka
Welcome to this beautiful townhome in the sought after community of Wekiva Village. This Mediterranean style townhome is set back under the shade of mature trees and has great curb appeal. Inside, you will enter an open floor plan with soaring cathedral ceilings and high windows allowing plenty of natural light to shine through. Enjoy laminate flooring in the main living areas and upstairs bedrooms, and ceramic tile in the wet areas. A spacious living room with beautiful backyard views is perfect for entertaining, leading into the large kitchen with beautiful cabinetry with crown molding, stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar with a cutout window to the family room, a casual dining nook and sliding door access to the screened lanai. A half bath and laundry room adjacent to the kitchen offer comfort and convenience. Upstairs, the master suite offers a private retreat, with an en suite bath featuring dual vanities, garden tub, walk-in shower and large walk-in closet. Two more spacious bedrooms share hall access to another bath, creating plenty of room for family and guests. Outside you will find large mature trees and beautiful flowering landscaping. The HOA fees include cable, internet, use of the community pool, gated entry, and lawn and roof maintenance for truly carefree living. You'll love enjoying sunsets with the neighbors at the community pond. Located close to Semoran Boulevard for excellent shopping and dining.
- MLS® #G5013828
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,920
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address2206 Wekiva Village Ln
- SubdivisionWekiva Village 45/23
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLovell Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeKw Elite Partners Iv
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 9:00pm EDT.