2164 Palm Crest Dr, Apopka
Perfect home for any time of the year! This 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath has a gorgeous heated pool and spa for use during our hot summers and two fireplaces for those chilly winter nights! You will be pleasantly surprised when you step into the front foyer and see how open and bright it is with large picture windows and 3 skylights. The kitchen is upgraded with solid surface counters, a breakfast bar, island and 43" cabinets. The dinette has large overhead windows and sliding doors to overlook the pool and the living room has large pocket sliding doors that open the full space for entertaining. The master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and it's own fireplace. The large master bathroom has a jetted tub with a separate shower and double sinks set in upgraded cabinets with tile accents. Bathroom #2 and even the 1/2 bath are just as luxurious. The back porch is a great place to hang out with an outdoor kitchen area and plenty of room for entertaining while guests enjoy the heated pool and spa. There are so many upgrades such as brick paver patio and walkways, upgraded fans throughout the house, oversize two car side-entry garage, concrete curbing and the irrigation runs off the well so it saves on your water bill. The roof was replaced in 2017 - this home is a must see! Take a peek at the video...
- MLS® #G5012320
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,601
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty, Llc
- Address2164 Palm Crest Dr
- SubdivisionPalms Sec 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.