5556 S Round Lake Rd, Apopka
This pristine Colonial 5/3/1 home sits at the top of a sweeping hill at the back of nearly 17 groomed and tree lined acres just 10 short minutes from Mount Dora and one stop sign from the new 429 exchange. The present owners have lovingly taken care of this home and the separate in-law quarters for more than 35 years. As you enter through the gate, you will be amazed at the stature of this home. Far from the maddening crowd but an easy commute to all areas and attractions in Central Florida. The home was completely updated in 2005-2006 with a new roof, tile, all windows, pool screen, pool finish, tile in the lanai, carpet, hurricane garage door, new appliances, new paint throughout. Most rooms were painted in 2014 and new kitchen counters were added. Two A/C units in main home, one replaced in 2012 and the second in October 2015. Condensers outside were replaced as well. The inside and outside A/C in the in-law quarters replaced in 2014. Screened pool is 32,000 gallons that is 9ft deep at one end. There are 3 acres of fully automated sprinklers for the main house and in-law quarters. The detached garage has a workshop but is a greenhouse so could be used as such. Automatic motion lights on both garages. In-law quarters has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a great Florida room on the front. The main house has a formal living and dining rooms, elegant foyer, family room with a wood burning fireplace and wet bar. A must see for those wanting country living but yet close to everything.
- MLS® #G5010157
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,087
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Zoning Permits Horses, Gentle Sloping, Hilly, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market83
- Address5556 S Round Lake Rd
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryZellwood Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pro
Price Change History for 5556 S Round Lake Rd, Apopka, FL (MLS® #G5010157)
|Price Reduced (from $849,000)||$829,000||$20,000 (2.36%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.