5645 Whitehead St, Bradenton
Welcome to the Harborage on the Braden River which then leads to the Manatee River/Gulf of Mexico. Located in a gated community that is nestled within the large Florida Oaks, Harborage is a maintenance free area. The community features marina/boat docks, walking trails, fishing pier, canoe/kayak launch area, gazebo, lakes, exercise room, heated pool/spa, outdoor grill, and Club House with numerous rooms. Main level of home features a flex space that can be used as a formal dining room or study area, breakfast nook, great room, laundry room, and half of bath. Also on first floor is the kitchen that offers plenty of cabinet space, wood cabinets, and granite counter tops. Located just off the great room through the double sliders is a private courtyard leading to your two car garage. Located upstairs is the master bedroom with coffer ceiling and crown molding, master bathroom with double sinks, two other bedrooms, and one other bathroom. AC was replaced in 2014, washer and dryer replaced in 2016. Community is conveniently located close to beaches, golf courses, shopping, and all the Sunshine State has to offer.
- MLS® #A4437815
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address5645 Whitehead St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:59pm EDT.