8516 53rd Pl E, Bradenton
Endless Sunshine and Fabulous Water Views! Located on a beautifully manicured cul-de-sac in the established gated community of Rosedale Golf & Country Club, this maintenance-free single family home boasts a southern exposure and gorgeous lake views! Illuminated with natural sunlight through large windows and sliding glass doors, this bright home is Model Perfect and Move-in Ready! This popular split floor plan features a luxurious master suite with double vanities and a Roman walk-in shower, a private guest suite, and a comfortable den with a built-in Murphy Bed! The kitchen features 42” cabinetry, a double pantry with custom pullouts, and a sliding glass door that leads to a private courtyard patio with concrete pavers. This home is built solid with all block construction, Pella windows, and whole house hurricane shutters. The quarterly fee includes lawn care and full exterior painting every 7 years so that the neighborhood always feels fresh and clean. This home is a delight to live in! Memberships to Rosedale Golf & CC are OPTIONAL. The club offers both Social and Full Membership options.
- MLS® #A4437726
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,637
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address8516 53rd Pl E
- SubdivisionRosedale 11
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeHunt Brothers Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:29am EDT.