7173 Drewrys Blf, Bradenton
Ultra rare class "B" membership single family home now available in Tara Golf and Country Club. Come see this beautiful Arthur Rutenburg floorplan with updates AND improvements. Owner has meticulously kept up with all of the minute details so that it is move-in ready. Be ready to be impressed by the curbside appeal which includes a repainted exterior, plethora of landscaping and stone paver driveway. Kitchen has been updated with quartz countertops and completely refaced wood cabinetry. Large eat in area in kitchen offers comfortable seating for 4-6 people and island allows for plenty of prepping and cooking. Flooring includes tile and new carpets. Both guest and master baths have been updated and rehabbed as well so there's really nothing that will keep someone from moving in and getting comfortable immediately. Deferred maintenance has been done to AC and roof. Water softening system has been added as well. Misc. Extras include Lexon Hurricane Shutters,outdoor patio. Extra room located off the laundry room 20 x 7 workshop/storage room/hobby room .
- MLS® #A4437713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,039
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Public Boat Ramp
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market9
- Address7173 Drewrys Blf
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph Ii, Subphase B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHorizon Realty International
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.