1111 86th Ct Nw, Bradenton
What a fine and beautiful home! Fantastic four bedroom, three bath, over-sized three-car garage NW Bradenton home, located in the much sought-after Laurel Oak Park neighborhood. This immaculate, updated and upgraded home includes a private pool (new pool heater 2017) and deck, including an enclosed shower, and fenced yard. Warm and inviting, newer wooden kitchen cabinets, quartz counter tops, high-end 2016 stainless appliances: refrigerator, gas range, dishwasher and microwave; 2018 disposal, 2013 washer and dryer, 2012 gas water heater, and 2011 AC system. Beautiful and useful custom features include wood encased windows and doors, plantation shutters, arched doorways, high ceilings, recessed lighting. multiple built-in storage spaces, six panel doors, storage cabinets,and much more. The epitome of "move in ready". Close to Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Monument, schools, restaurants, shopping and our amazing gulf beaches! Be sure to schedule an appointment today!
- MLS® #A4437693
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,455
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market15
- Address1111 86th Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionLaurel Oak Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorBamboo, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm EDT.