2407 15th Ave W, Bradenton
Great starter home located in West Bradenton, just 8 miles to Holmes Beach and less than a mile to Manatee High School. This solid concrete block home features a newer roof (2014), windows, laminate flooring and updated, 150 amp electric. Situated within the city limits where the sidewalks flow, and close to public bus line, churches, shopping, downtown and dining.
- MLS® #A4437634
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage964
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market7
- Address2407 15th Ave W
- SubdivisionSeminole Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing OfficeReynolds Realty Gulf Coast Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:30pm EDT.