115 Brown St, Bradenton
2 Blocks from the River, and less than a mile from the SR 64 Boatramp lies 115 Brown Street. A charming Key West Style home that offers 3 Bedrooms and 2 full baths and a whole lot of pride of ownership. This home is nestled around the mature, natural landscaping that River Haven offers from the moment you enter the neighborhood, one of our areas first developments dating back to the early 1900's. With no HOA/CDD's to contend with make sure to envision your ultimate Florida Lifestyle, as you explore the .24 acres this home allows you to own. The fenced in yard offers plenty of room for your hobbies, including a detached 2 car garage! Not enough garage space? Don't forget the 1 car attached garage, that boasts overhead storage to help you stay clutter free. As you enter the home, you will be standing on the front deck, perfect for watching the sunset, or reading your favorite book as that faces west towards our award winning beaches. The great room allows for a good flow to the home, and allows easy access to the bedrooms as well as the kitchen. As you exit the french doors off the kitchen area, that will lead to your rear deck ideal for entertaining and is known as "superbowl central."With this deck being on the backside of the home, it allows privacy, and more shade as the day moves along. If this home checks a lot of your boxes, please schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4437599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,154
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Other
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address115 Brown St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Haven
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- MiddleLouise R. Johnson Middle
- Listing OfficeCoastal Luxury Partners, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 26th, 2019 at 12:59am EDT.