4735 Halyard Dr, Bradenton
Pristine and Premier Waterfront Community. Perfect Paradise for the Avid Boater! Nestled among peaceful landscape is your beautiful home. Offering a spacious living and dining room, an outstanding chef's dream gourmet kitchen with a gorgeous island that opens to the casual dining, family room, screen enclosed pool, patio and summer kitchen, creating a fantastic space for entertainment! Escape to the oversized master suite, where you will find a luxurious bath. In addition, there are 3 generous sized bedrooms. Soaring ceilings and a cozy fireplace await you in the family room. This stunning home is situated on freshwater canal leading only minutes to Gulf of Mexico. It's all about the lifestyle!!
- MLS® #A4437550
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,482
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address4735 Halyard Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeDalton Wade Inc
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 7:14am EDT.