1704 54th Street Ct W, Bradenton
Perfect location and endless possibilities here! This Westside home has it all with 2,006 sq ft under AC, the floor plan allows for 3 bedrooms plus an office w/exterior door entrance or possible 4th bedroom with ceiling fans. For those wanting more – no deed restrictions. Think about an AirBNB. The possibilities are endless! Have a boat or RV? Park it here and you are minutes to the beaches or the boat ramp! You have to check this home out. You won’t be disappointed! The owner has already replaced the main living flooring with laminate and new tile in the kitchen, added a tank-less hot water heater and acrylic finish to garage floor. Enjoy the spacious kitchen with newer appliances, corian counters and lots of cabinets that open to a good-sized family room and wood burning fireplace. Plus a formal living and dining room – so much space!! You’ll love relaxing on the enclosed air-conditioned lanai overlooking fully fenced lawn and picture a possible future pool one day – see endless possibilities! The master has a separate sitting/dressing area, huge walk in closet and separate en-suite. No flood zone, and the windows have fabric hurricane roll down shields – you are already for season! The roof was replaced in Dec. 2013, and thermal windows in April 2015. Location is prime just half mile from Blake Medical Center, just around the corner from shopping, so close to schools, IMG Academy, St. Stephens, Bradenton Christian – you are within minutes of everything with this home!! Priced right and ready to sell!
- MLS® #A4437536
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address1704 54th Street Ct W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionLake Forest Estates
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing OfficeTim Lester Internat'l Realty
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:29pm EDT.