7660 Harrington Ln, Bradenton
Privately located in the luxury enclave of the Sanctuary in the River club you'll find this elegant home with an amazing view. Situated on almost a half acre of property at the end of a cul de sac it is encompassed by nature, offering a peaceful and quiet setting. As you walk through the entry you’ll find this home is very light and bright with lots of natural lighting. Built by Todd Johnston this home has an open and split bedroom floor plan. The kitchen is a focal point with views to pool and is great for entertaining or everyday living. Outdoor living here is the ultimate paradise with the double lanais, outdoor kitchen, large pool deck, recently refinished solar heated pool, and a retractable awning. Picturesque back yard has fruit trees with irrigation, nice green space, and is like your own private oasis. Loaded with features to include new carpet, freshly painted, quartz center island, tile backsplash, new AC, new water heater, reverse osmosis and water softener, video surveillance, nest thermostat, solar heated pool, new pebble tec like finish in pool, speakers mounted in master, updated appliances, low voltage lighting, drip irrigation, and wired with a generator/inverter to run 110V. Secluded for privacy yet located close to Lakewood Ranch Main Street activities, shopping, A rated schools, and restaurant. No CDD Fees. Video surveillance is for home security purpose.
- MLS® #A4437518
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,520
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, BB/HS Internet Available, Phone Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Oversized Lot, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Gunite, Pool Alarm, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address7660 Harrington Ln
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase V-b3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator, Built in Features, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.