4622 Balboa Park Loop, Bradenton
Come and see this remarkably spacious 4 BED, DEN, 3 BATH home perfect for entertaining or giving everyone plenty of private living space apart or together. This ONE-OF-A-KIND CARDEL CUSTOM HOME boasts high ceilings, coffered accents, tons of storage, Den with double gass french doors, CHEF'S KITCHEN: with gas range, range hood & warming rack, built-in oven, solid wood cabinets, complete bar, built-in wine rack and wine fridge, oversized island, quartz countertops, customizable multi-colored above cabinet lighting, walk-in closet pantry, and a space to eat in the kitchen, a DREAMY BACKYARD: complete with oversized covered lanai area, pavered lanai, pool, outdoor kitchen, water view, and the likely BIGGEST FENCED-IN YARD in Central Park!!! What more could you ask for??? Every bedroom (except one) has a huge walk-in closet. The split floorplan creates an entirely separate wings for the master's quarters and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th bedrooms. The second wing easily doubles as IN-LAW QUARTERS. The 3-car garage and oversized laundry room adds to the already AMPLE AMOUNTS OF STORAGE. Just around the corner from A-Rated Lakewood Ranch Schools, shopping, restaurants, nightlife, gyms, YMCA (with huge lap pool), etc. Within minutes to the top-rated beaches in the country, UTC Shopping Center, and Sarasota International Airport. Central Park offers an atmosphere for all, laid-back, parks, walking paths, a sports complex, concession stand, 2 dog parks, playground, splash pad, monthly social events, and endless social clubs.
- MLS® #A4437160
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,149
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market1
- Address4622 Balboa Park Loop
- SubdivisionCentral Park Sp D-1bb, D-2a & D-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential R.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 3:15pm EDT.