(Undisclosed Address), Bradenton
Downtown River Oaks Condominiums - Tucked away in a corner of historical Manatee River. Secure entry. Clubhouse & pool with outside patio area facing the Manatee River & recreation dock. Shuffleboard & tennis court. Walk-about community, library, post office, museum, the arts and live theatre. Events and celebrations are hosted on Old Main & the Riverwalk. 8.6 mile direct route to Gulf of Mexico. Who Do You Know?
- MLS® #A4436525
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,269
- Year Built1975
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Dock, Laundry, Shuffleboard Court, Laundry Facility, Shuffleboard
- ParkingOff Street, Reserved
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Balcony/Sun Deck
- Listing OfficeKenyon Real Estate, Inc.
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market28
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 11:30pm EDT.