13825 18th Pl E, Bradenton
Sellers offering $10K towards closing costs. In a world full of "Cookie Cutter" style homes, this home breaks the mold and beckons to the buyer who wants a warm, inviting space with modern touches, custom features and plenty of elbow room! From the spacious wrap around front porch to relax & sip on some homemade lemonade - to the freshly painted interior (4/19) and magnificent wood features including KNOTTY PINE WOOD FLOORS, soaring ceilings, solid wood cabinets, pillars, railings, two woodturning fireplaces and other accents, this home has so much charm & character! Situated on 2/3 acres with pond and wooded view, you will love the spacious master bedroom (on main floor) with french door entry to the pool patio, wood burning fireplace, master bathroom with hydro-massage tub, separate shower, dual vanities and a marvelous custom closet! Pour a glass of wine from the brand new wine cooler in the kitchen. Two oversized guest suites with walk in closets upstairs and loft. There is a large bonus room above the garage equipped with a half bath and plumbed for a wet bar or kitchenette. Laundry room has wall to wall cabinetry. Oversized 3 car garage with half bath and access to the pool too! Cool off in the Lagoon style pool during the summer, meditate on the wood deck lanai or roast marshmallows over the fire pit in the winter months. Must see in person to fully appreciate all this home has to offer! “Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home.” – Disney's Dory, Finding Nemo.
- MLS® #A4435082
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,433
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market43
- Address13825 18th Pl E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Other
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Wood Burning, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Integra Realty
Price Change History for 13825 18th Pl E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4435082)
|Price Reduced (from $650,000)||$640,000||$10,000 (1.54%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 12:29pm EDT.