6423 28th Ave E, Bradenton
Welcome to beautiful HIDDEN MEADOWS home on an acre with a POOL and a 1500 sq ft SHOP! Grand live Oak trees grace this property and keep it nice and shady in the Summer. Classic ranch home lives large with so much room to roam! A lovely covered front porch is the perfect spot for a few nice rocking chairs and a pitcher of iced tea. Double doors lead into the open GREAT ROOM with vaulted ceilings. French doors line the backside and provide a wonderful view of the parklike yard. Living and dining area is very inviting and has a wood burning fireplace with built in shelving and a brick hearth. The kitchen is a chef's DREAM with granite counters, wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and dining space in the kitchen. The master suite has a spacious and restful bedroom with a gigantic closet and a spa like master bathroom with separate vanities, a tub and a glamourous shower with glass door. A true split plan with two more large bedrooms on the opposite side of the home and another updated full bathroom with a shower. Outside the screened covered porch and heated inground pool are where you will spend your Summer! Detached workshop/garage has electric and water and can fit at least 4 cars and is a super work space. It has the possibilities of a guest cottage, in law suite, or even a barn, let your imagination run wild. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS and zoned A1 agricultural, providing so many options! House has public water and septic for sewer so very low utilities. The yard has a well w/sprinklers.
- MLS® #A4435078
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,770
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorSiding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market45
- Address6423 28th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHidden Meadows Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 6:44am EDT.