7131 67th Ter E, Bradenton
Move In Ready Home at Water access community w/Doc/Fishing pier.Cul de Sac Privacy. Beautifully upgraded elevation with stacked stonework, custom pavers lining the walkway, front porch and driveway. Tropical and lush landscaping. This award winning floor plan featuring 3 large bedrooms, separate Breakfast,Dining +Greatroom (combined in Picture) . The heavily upgraded and open chef's kitchen is so smartly designed: curved breakfast bar, recessed lighting and pendant lights: Features tall and rich mocha 42 " cabinets, durable countertops, custom tile backsplash and almost new stainless steel appliances including a french door refrigerator. The Master bedroom is a retreat w/ stunning master bathroom, garden tub and separate shower, dual sinks, with durable counter tops and a door to the pool: spacious overlooking the water useful as a book nook, sitting area or second office. Gorgeous light, blinds,high end fans and fixtures, extensive use of trim, crown molding.The private pool area is beautifully done. Large covered lanai with an outdoor dining area with 38x10 heated pool. The yearly maintenanced AC unit keep the home is perfect balance. Home warranty Whole house R O System. In-wall pest control. Gas ready Electric Hot Water Heater. Gas Dryer. Gas cooking available. Hurricane shutters included. Upscale water access community with nice amenities: large heated pool, fitness center, Kayak launch,playground. Close to the UTC mall, the new Whole Foods, downtown Sarasota & our world famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4432497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address7131 67th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
Price Change History for 7131 67th Ter E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4432497)
|Price Reduced (from $398,500)||$395,000||$3,500 (0.88%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.