4910 79th St E, Bradenton
FLORIDA LIVING AT ITS BEST! VERY PRIVATE 3/2 POOL HOME! BRAND NEW AC (2019) When you arrive at this home, you'll be greeted by the meticulous landscaping. As you step inside, you'll appreciate the bright open plan. You’ll immediately be drawn to the collapsible sliding doors that open onto the west facing enclosed patio, where your pool (with whirlpool jets) boasts total privacy with fences on both sides and a 12 ft natural jasmine hedge that is a sight to behold when it blooms! You'll be spending many evenings enjoying the spectacular sunsets from your patio! The Kitchen features Corian Counters, Upgraded hardware & a Recessed Sink. The 3rd Bedroom is currently being used as an office and has french pocket doors for privacy. FOR PEACE OF MIND, the entire home has Hurricane Shutters & 2 Kevlar Screen's for the lanai & garage. Other features include; Upgraded Fixtures & Fans, Diagonal 16” tile, Grab Bar in Master Shower, Garage and Utility room has installed cabentery. Included in the LOW HOA; community pool, tennis courts, basketball court, walking and bike paths. County Dog Park for your pets minutes up the road. Conveniently located near I-75 for an easy commute to UTC, dining, entertainment and a short drive to world famous Gulf beaches and the vibrant culture of downtown Sarasota & Bradenton. This property won't last long!
- MLS® #A4432407
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,683
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market42
- Address4910 79th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp G & H
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeHelpusell Gulf Coast
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:00pm EDT.