12550 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton
Welcome home to Greyhawk Landing! NEW ROOF IN 2018! This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath, home has 2227 sq. ft. of living space and is ready for new owners. When you enter this home it has a spacious, open floor plan with high ceilings, and a living/dining room combo. The kitchen has 42” cabinets, Corian countertops, stainless appliances, dining area, breakfast bar, and a pantry. The kitchen opens to the family room with sliding glass doors and picture window that looking out to your private pool and preserve. Split bedroom floor plan with the master suite has a separate shower, garden tub, his and her vanities, and two walk-in closets. Greyhawk Landing is a 24 hour gated community offering two clubhouses, two resort-style lagoon pools with spas and splash fountains, play areas, state of the art fitness facility, lighted tennis courts, basketball court, sports fields, nature walking and biking trails along tranquil fishing ponds. Over half of the total acreage of this community is preserved as protected open space and managed wildlife habitat. Minutes away from I-75 and Lakewood Ranch, championship golf courses, shopping, dining, top rated schools, medical facilities and world class beaches. Call for your appointment today!
- MLS® #A4432365
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,227
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCovered, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market35
- Address12550 Cara Cara Loop
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
Price Change History for 12550 Cara Cara Loop, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4432365)
|Price Reduced||$350,000||$9,000 (2.51%)|
|Price Reduced (from $365,000)||$359,000||$6,000 (1.64%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:14pm EDT.