2705 39th St W, Bradenton
Beautiful 4 bedroom 1.5 Bath home in west Bradenton, convenient to GT Bray Park, IMG academy, shopping & short driving distance to beaches. Granite countertops & maple cabinets in kitchen. Dual pane, high-impact, energy efficient windows throughout. Wood /tile floors.Newer roof, hot water heater, custom hurricane shutters, and interior laundry room. Additional Sunroom with sliding glass windows and tiled floors for year-round enjoyment. Living room/dining room floors are beautiful maple wood. Crown molding in living room and hall. Newer central heat and air. Updated baths. New carpet in bedrooms. Oversized fenced back yard with large storage shed. This won't last long!!!
- MLS® #A4432357
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,250
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Underground Utilities
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address2705 39th St W
- SubdivisionSandpointe Sub First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing OfficeCapozella Real Estate
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.