5213 72nd St E, Bradenton
Fantastic move in ready home with dramatic vaulted ceilings, open floor plan, AND an awesome patio screened, located in the popular neighborhood of Creekwood. This well loved home has all the features buyers are looking for. The kitchen has newer slate appliances, a large pantry, and overlooks the great room, making it an ideal layout for daily living or entertaining guests. The great room is spacious and boasts a fireplace for added ambiance. Step through the great room and into the bonus/sun room which can be used as an office, game room, play room, or exercise room. The master bedroom suite is huge and comes complete with two walk in closets and a master bath with dual sinks and a wonderful walk in tiled shower. Throughout this home you'll find 3 well placed skylights which allow in the natural sunlight, giving this home a cheery glow and a newer AC which keeps this home cool. Outside you'll find a massive 24'x12' newer screened lanai that's perfect for evening BBQ's and morning coffee. No need to worry about being crammed on top of your neighbors when you have over 12,000 square feet of yard around you with a private greenbelt view. This is a happy home that's looking for a happy buyer! Enjoy the community basketball courts, lighted tennis courts, and a community pool. Creekwood is located just minutes from I-75, the University Town Center shopping area, downtown Lakewood Ranch, Sarasota International Airport, world class beaches, fine dining, much more!
- MLS® #A4432091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,431
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Select
- Address5213 72nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph One Sp I Un A-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room
- Days on Market18
Price Change History for 5213 72nd St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4432091)
|Price Reduced (from $250,000)||$239,900||$10,100 (4.04%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 11:15pm EDT.