5040 Lake Overlook Ave, Bradenton
This waterfront home checks all your Florida lifestyle boxes: beautiful water view? Check! Boat dock and lift? Check! Pool and spa? Check! Fantastic location for commuting and boating? Check! It’s all here in an efficient floor plan that lives large with open concept spaces seamlessly flowing to the spacious outdoor lanai. Featuring a luxurious master retreat separated from 2 guest bedrooms plus a den and/or dining room with French-doors, high ceilings with trays and crown molding, this home is professionally decorated and is ready to make a full-time or part-time owner very happy. Turn-key furnishings available for purchase separately. Move right into the premier boating community of Tidewater Preserve and start enjoying life on the Manatee River with access to the Gulf. Modest HOA (no CDD) provide you with maintenance free grounds, 24/7 guard gated access, Har-Tru tennis courts, fitness center, 2 clubhouses, dog park, beach style entry pool, shell trail along the river, kayak launch and storage, HD cable and internet. With a lifestyle director and many clubs and activities, as well as your own private oasis with relaxing views, you will fall in love with your new Tidewater Preserve home and lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4430478
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,047
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Lease, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market51
- Address5040 Lake Overlook Ave
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.