5308 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
PRICED TO SELL AND MOVE-IN READY!! Beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bath PLUS DEN villa located in the NON-AGE RESTRICTED and GATED community of Fairfield. HOA includes MAINTENANCE FREE LIVING and NO RESTRICTIONS ON PET SIZE! This home offers an open floor plan with a newly painted color palate of neutral tones. Split bedroom layout allows for privacy. The open kitchen lets the chef chime in on conversations and features granite counters, 42" wood cabinets and a tile back splash. Through French doors is your spacious den, with wood laminate floors, that could be used for a multitude of purposes such as an office and/or guest quarters. Custom window shades grace the home and Lantana 17x17 tile is in all main living areas. Owner just had all tile professionally cleaned and resealed. Carpet in master bedroom was recently upgraded and a therma padding added. The covered/screened EXTENDED LANAI is the perfect place to relax, entertain or enjoy a meal. Equipped with a 220 outlet, perfect for a hot tub! Fairfield offers maintenance free living (even roof replacement), so you won't need to spend your time doing yard work. Meet your neighbors and make new friends while enjoying the community amenities that include pool, spa, club room, BBQ area and fitness center. Located within minutes of I-75 for easy commute to Sarasota or St.Pete/Tampa. Close to Lakewood Ranch, UTC Mall and numerous shops and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4424445
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 All Aces Realty
- Address5308 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market119
Price Change History for 5308 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4424445)
|Price Reduced||$259,500||$3,400 (1.29%)|
|Price Reduced (from $264,900)||$262,900||$2,000 (0.76%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.