1904 78th St Nw, Bradenton
Large Lakefront Home in NW Bradenton! This 4 Bedroom 3 Bath home sits on over a half acre in the wonderful Shaws Point area near Historical Desoto Memorial Park. This property has had some remodels in the last few years including designer baths, granite kitchen, stainless steel appliances, wood floors and more! There is room for everyone here with large open living spaces, foyer entry, big bedrooms, bonus room for office/study or game room, fireplace for family gatherings, and french doors leading out to the oversized screened in lanai. Perfect for entertaining. This waterfront property has plenty of natural privacy and room for a large dream pool. You will thoroughly enjoy the peaceful and serene water views in the backyard. Plus spend some great days and weekends fishing back there! Plenty of storage and parking with a large 2 car garage, circular driveway and extra drive space for boat or other water toys. This home is located in a great school district and just minutes to Desoto Point, Robinson Preserve, Palma Sola Causeway and our gorgeous Gulf Beaches. Contact us today to see this prime property in Northwest Bradenton.
- MLS® #A4418979
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,810
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res R E
- Address1904 78th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionShaws Point First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room
- Days on Market218
Price Change History for 1904 78th St Nw, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418979)
|Price Reduced||$429,000||$10,000 (2.28%)|
|Price Reduced||$439,000||$11,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$450,000||$29,000 (6.05%)|
|Price Reduced||$479,000||$6,000 (1.24%)|
|Price Reduced||$485,000||$4,000 (0.82%)|
|Show More (1)|
|Price Reduced (from $499,000)||$489,000||$10,000 (2.00%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.