6101 34th St W #27c, Bradenton
The comfortable Hibiscus floor plan offers an open, spacious home for entertaining yet is designed for the ultimate in relaxation with private porches off each of the bedrooms. An expansive screen & glass lanai spans the entire back with a breathtaking view of the lake & fountain surrounded by lush tropical greenery. With an up dated kitchen & baths and a neutral palette this condo is offered turnkey furnished and outfitted for you to move right in. The community of Vizcaya is centered around its Clubhouse with a resort-style heated pool & spa, fitness room, game room, and library. A very active social committee keeps things fun and friendly in this close-knit community…book clubs, exercise groups, dining events, game nights…you name it! There’s something for everyone to choose from. Conveniently located close to downtown Sarasota and Bradenton, St. Armand's Circle, and the beautiful sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key and Siesta Key. Shopping, dining, theater, museums, art centers, golf, tennis, and medical facilities are only minutes away. Come see why Vizcaya truly is a wonderful place to call home.
- MLS® #A4418313
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,547
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeMichael Saunders & Company
- Address6101 34th St W #27c
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market151
Price Change History for 6101 34th St W #27c, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418313)
|Price Reduced||$179,000||$11,000 (5.79%)|
|Price Reduced||$190,000||$9,000 (4.52%)|
|Price Reduced (from $206,000)||$199,000||$7,000 (3.40%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.