6101 34th St W #26c, Bradenton
There's a lovely, relaxing view from this contemporary 2nd level condominium. Vizcaya is a beautiful, well-maintained development; a centrally-located, gated community with a beautiful clubhouse, pool area, heated spa, library, game room, exercise facility, on-site management and many activities. All of that, plus exterior maintenance is included in your condo association fee. This spacious unit is move-in ready with numerous up-dates and design features. Some furniture and furnishings may be available and negotiable. It will be prefect for entertaining as your private, permanent residence on the Florida Suncoast, or as a convenient escape from northern winters. In the main living areas, the objective has been the owner's comfort combined with elegance. Newer high impact glass sliders add flexibility and can open to the landscaped pond area below. The living, dining and lanai areas flow together functionally and naturally. The Master and an additional bedroom each offer individual balcony retreats. The contemporary kitchen can also accommodate eating space if desired and laundry facilities, off the lanai, are private and convenient. Again, note that essentially all basic exterior maintenance work for your unit and the neighborhood is covered by your quarterly fee, and don't forget to visit the beautiful multi-purpose clubhouse and pool areas.
- MLS® #A4418076
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,795
- Year Built1987
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- ViewStreet Private, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address6101 34th St W #26c
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market181
Price Change History for 6101 34th St W #26c, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4418076)
|Price Reduced||$205,000||$10,000 (4.65%)|
|Price Reduced||$215,000||$10,000 (4.44%)|
|Price Increased (from $215,000)||$225,000||$10,000 (4.65%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.