5515 Simonton St, Bradenton
Seller to credit buyer $5,000 towards closing costs. Rarely available, single family home, located in the boating community of Harborage on the Braden River with direct access to Manatee River and Gulf of Mexico. Harborage is a gated, maintenance free, riverfront community that offers a clubhouse with workout room, outdoor kitchen, pool, and spa. Community also has boat slips (subject to availability), kayak and canoe launch, fishing, riverside gazebo, and walking trails. Home has spacious great room with formal dining room, three bedrooms, two baths, den, two car garage, and screened lanai. Newly installed laminate flooring through out great room, dining room, and den. Kitchen offers wood cabinets with crown molding, granite countertops, breakfast bar, and eating space. Master bathroom offers tub, shower, and double sinks with vanities. Conveniently located between beaches of Siesta Key, Longboat Key, St. Armands, Holmes Beach, and Anna Maria and I-75 for a quick commute to all the Sunshine State has to offer.
- MLS® #A4412388
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Boat Slip, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Spa/Hot Tub, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Fitness, Fishing, Buyer Approval Required, Waterfront, Maintenance Free, Fishing Pier, Community Hot Tub/Spa
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWagner Realty
- Address5515 Simonton St
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionHarborage On Braden River Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dryer, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market267
Price Change History for 5515 Simonton St, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4412388)
|Price Reduced||$300,000||$9,000 (2.91%)|
|Price Reduced||$309,000||$10,000 (3.13%)|
|Price Reduced||$319,000||$6,000 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$325,000||$4,000 (1.22%)|
|Price Reduced||$329,000||$10,900 (3.21%)|
|Show More (4)|
|Price Reduced||$339,900||$9,100 (2.61%)|
|Price Reduced||$349,000||$6,000 (1.69%)|
|Price Reduced||$355,000||$20,000 (5.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,000)||$375,000||$4,000 (1.06%)|
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.