1130 Mill Creek Road, Bradenton
Waterfront beauty nestled on a private road! New Matterport virtual tour for you to get a feel for the robust space in this updated 3 BR, 3 BA pool home on a private road behind Mill Creek (effective build year is 1994). <iframe width='853' height='480' src='https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=B1XWKdgTPad&mls=1' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen allow='vr'></iframe> Pardon the fact that the master bath is left out: mirrors made it impossible to capture on camera. It's your own peace & quiet, as Mill Creek Rd. only has about 20 houses on it, minimizing traffic as it dead ends with the river. There are water views from many rooms, a beautiful pool area, & water access to Manatee River, bay and gulf, so this home provides lots of fabulous outdoor living potential. (Check out the 360* views of the pool on the tour) It is truly made for entertaining, having a formal living area & dining room off of the entry, a living space off of the kitchen, & a great family room with fireplace, pass through bar & incredible storage. The granite counter topped kitchen has stainless appliances & lots of workable room among cabinets, and don't forget that grand view. The large office with picturesque windows overlooking the pool & Creek can be used as a fourth bedroom, nursery, gym etc. Outside, you'll find another pleasant surprise with the water amenities; there are even full grown citrus trees waiting.
- MLS® #A4204728
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,332
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectric, Sprinkler Well, Septic, Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, In Ground, Spa, Auto Cleaner, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Hot Tub/Spa, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market69
- Address1130 Mill Creek Road
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Solid Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Whole House R.O. System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water FIlter Owned, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis Sys, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams On The Water
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2018 at 1:07pm EST.